Ensuring the safety and well being of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority at CSR. We recognise the challenges ahead for you, your family, your business and your customers.
We’d like to take a moment to let you know that our business continuity plans are in place to keep our people and sites safe while minimising business disruption.
Here are a few updates of what we’re doing:
We are open for business
- Currently, all our offices and stores in Australia remain open for business and have taken measures to be able to operate in accordance with government health advice regarding social distancing and hygiene
- We are paying close attention to both State and Federal government announcements and will provide updates on any changes to our trading in response to these announcements
- You can use our online portal CSR Connect to check product pricing, place orders, track deliveries, pay invoices and more
We are working hard to protect our people and communities
- We’ve put in place sanitisers and distance marks in front of counters for customers at our stores and encourage them to pre-place orders to reduce time on site
- We’ve taken extensive proactive measures to protect the health of all our team members including implementing remote working solutions where possible and continuity plans for our factories.
- We’ve put in place protocols in place that activate closures, disinfection and appropriate quarantine procedures based on recommendations by government and health agencies.
- If you are unsure about whether to come to a store or office, we encourage you to phone ahead.
- We support the Government initiatives that provide assistance to impacted individuals and businesses. You can find more information on the Business.gov.au website.
We are doing our best to keep you regularly updated
For more detailed info for each of our brands, please visit their websites:
CSR Connect Support is here to help
All methods of CSR Connect support are available to use, and there have been no changes to the team (who are all currently working from home), so you can still expect your questions / issues to be answered quickly:
- On livechat from 5am-10pm, Mon-Fri AET at www.csrconnect.com.au*
- By phone on 1800 909 439 from 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri AET
- Via email at email@example.com at any time
*Please note, we have recently updated our livechat for better visibility, and ease of use. You can access it on any page in CSR Connect by selecting the Chat button on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
Updated 7 April 2020.